336 NW 2nd St Corvallis, OR 97330 Call: 541-752-3231

2012

Ford

F-250 SD

XLT Crew Cab 4WD

112,365

Automatic

1FT7W2B67CEC14923

104027

6.2L V8 OHV 16V

Cloth

Gray

White

4WD

Truck

OR


CARFAX Snapshot
No Accidents No Accidents Reported
CARFAX 1-Owner CARFAX 1-Owner
Service History Records 12 Service History Records
Estimated By E.P.A.
City
0
Hwy
0
Actual Mileage May Vary

Vehicle Options


  • 4WD/AWD
  • ABS Brakes
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Cargo Area Tiedowns
  • CD Player
  • Cruise Control
  • Deep Tinted Glass
  • Driver Airbag
  • Front Air Dam
  • Front Side Airbag
  • Front Split Bench Seat
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Heated Exterior Mirror
  • Interval Wipers
  • Keyless Entry
  • Locking Pickup Truck Tailgate
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Pickup Truck Cargo Box Light
  • Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
  • Power Door Locks
  • Power Windows
  • Second Row Folding Seat
  • Side Head Curtain Airbag
  • Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
  • Tachometer
  • Telescopic Steering Column
  • Tilt Steering
  • Tilt Steering Column
  • Tire Pressure Monitor
  • Tow Hitch Receiver
  • Towing Preparation Package
  • Traction Control
  • Trip Computer
  • Vehicle Anti-Theft
  • Vehicle Stability Control System

Vehicle Description


SIX MONTH LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY! One owner! Low miles! USA truck, NOT from CANADA! Clean Carfax and clean title! Well maintained company lease return! Pre-inspected and serviced by an independent and reputable shop! 60% front brakes remaining. 40% rear brakes remaining! Tires are all evenly worn and have about 45% tread left. Spacious crew cab for everyone to be comfortable. Useful six and a half foot bed with nice utility canopy too. Overall it is in very nice condition. Call or stop in today.

Visit G & J Auto Sales online at www.gandjauto.com to see more pictures of this vehicle, or call us at 541-752-3231 today to schedule your test drive.

Vehicle Inquiry for 2012 Ford F-250 SD XLT Crew Cab 4WD


Inquiry Photo

2012

Ford

F-250 SD

XLT Crew Cab 4WD

112,365

Automatic

1FT7W2B67CEC14923

104027

6.2L V8 OHV 16V

Cloth

White

4WD

Truck

OR

I hereby consent to receive text messages or phone calls from or on behalf of the dealer or their employees to the mobile phone number I provided above. By opting in, I understand that message and data rates may apply. This acknowledgement constitutes my written consent to receive text messages to my cell phone and phone calls, including communications sent using an auto-dialer or pre-recorded message. You may withdraw your consent at any time by texting "STOP".

Share with a Friend


Message: Thought you might be interested in this 2012 Ford F-250 SD.

Make Offer


2012 Ford F-250 SD XLT Crew Cab 4WD

112,365 miles, 4WD, 8 Cyl 6.2L V8 OHV 16V

Vehicle Image
ASKING PRICE

Retail $29,995

I hereby consent to receive text messages or phone calls from or on behalf of the dealer or their employees to the mobile phone number I provided above. By opting in, I understand that message and data rates may apply. This acknowledgement constitutes my written consent to receive text messages to my cell phone and phone calls, including communications sent using an auto-dialer or pre-recorded message. You may withdraw your consent at any time by texting "STOP".

Vehicle Disclaimer

All rights reserved. We make every effort to update and ensure accuracy; however G&J Auto Sales Inc. (dealer) cannot be held responsible for pricing discrepancies due to photographic or typographic errors, or errors in website and html functionality. Prices listed on website are subject to change without notice and does not include tax, title, license or documentation fee. If a specific vehicle is shown by VIN or stock number, it is subject to prior sale. See dealer for details. Confirm any equipment or options with the dealer. We shall not be liable to any person for any damages or losses arising from use of this site or any activities associated with or derived from this site. * DA2189 * G & J Auto Sales, Inc. * 336 NW 2nd St. Corvallis, OR 97330
Share to Social Media
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Text Us Now